Customize this holiday for me
Visit the Hall Bazar for shopping
Enjoy farm stay
Explore delicious local food
Amritsar is home to the spectacular Golden Temple, Sikhism’s holiest shrine and one of India’s most serene and humbling sights. The same cannot be said for the hyperactive streets surrounding the temple, but they’re a delight to walk through for a sensory overload of sights, sounds and smell dsaasdfdadsaasd
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C vehicle as per the holiday itinerary.
- Ac Indigo or similar for 1,2,3 passengers and Ac Innova or similar for 4,5 passengers
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast and dinner as mentioned in the itinerary above
- Sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group men
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any other meals than those mentioned above.Rates are not valid on Long weekends, national holidays, Diwali, Christmas, New Year
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included
Amritsar –Wagah Border- Amritsar ( 2 nights)
Welcome to the holy city of Amritsar. Arrive at Amritsar airport and proceed by your private transfer to your hotel. Late afternoon proceed Wagah border to experience the Indo-Pakistan parade and lowering of the flag ceremony. Later return to your hotel. Overnight at Amritsar.
Amritsar - Local Sightseeing
Day begins by visiting the magnificent Durgiana temple, Jallianwala Bagh, and the divine Golden Temple (Harimandar Sahib). Later visit the Hall Bazar for shopping. Evening is at leisure. Overnight in Amritsar
Amritsar - Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Amritsar Airport to board flight for your hometown Holiday Concludes. Let's stay in touch on Facebook\email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Tirupati Balaji Temple houses awe-inspiring idol of the Lord of the Seven Hills and is worshipped b...
Travel to the land of Gods residing amidst the bountiful wonders of nature in South India....
Visit the historic hindu temples like meenakshi and brihadeeshwara alongwith adam's bridge known as...