Sneak a Peek!
Witness the prestigious and awe-inspiring ‘lowering of the flags’ ceremony
Drive through the scenic Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley
Witness the traditional Himachali Folk Dance
Fun adventure at Solang Valley
Enjoy Water Rafting
Visit “Golden Temple”. Visit to the Akal Takht – highest seat of authority of the Khalsa. Jallianwala Bagh, famous for one of the most tragic yet landmark events in the history of India.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Amritsar (Farm stay 1N)
‘I-Fly Tour Guests’ will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight time and fly to Amritsar. Upon arrival they will meet our Tour Manager at the Amritsar Airport. We then proceed to Amritsar Farm. Here we enjoy the local cuisines of Punjab.
Night Stay in Amritsar (Farm)
Amritsar Farm – Amritsar (Hotel Stay 2N)
Today, we indulge in the local experience of Farm, wherein, we can enjoy the Bullock Cart Ride, Tractor Ride, followed by the Walking Tour of the Farm and the Dairy Farm. Later we visit Jallianwala Bagh – witness to one of the most tragic yet landmark events in the history of India. In the evening we enjoy the sound & light show at Gobindgarh Fort.
Night Stay in Amritsar
Today morning we visit Harmandir Sahib, also known as ‘Golden Temple’ – The most divine shrine for the Sikh Community followed by our visit to the Akal Takht – the highest seat of the authority of Khalsa. After Lunch we proceed to Attari - Wagah Border to witness the prestigious and awe-inspiring ‘Lowering of the Flags’ ceremony. Later, we have some free time to indulge in our favourite activity – Shopping!
Night Stay in Amritsar
Amritsar – Manali (3 Nights)
Today we visit the famous Kullu Shawl Factory, where we can buy Kullu shawls and other woollen products. Later we drive through the scenic Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley, as we head towards our next destination, Manali.
Night Stay in Manali
Manali – Rohtang Snow Point – Manali
A spectacular drive will take us to Rohtang Snow Point today. We have free time to play, enjoy in the snow and click pictures to our heart’s content. In the evening we have cultural entertainment in store for us, as we witness the traditional Himachali Folk Dance.
Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 kms away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year, as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force. Also note: Guests who are willing to take Snow Clothes (Dungaree), these are available in shops. You can rent it at an additional cost on your own. This includes jacket & gum boots.
Night Stay in Manali
Manali – Solang Valley – Manali
Today, it’s time to explore the ancient temples of Manali - Vashisht Kund and Hidimba Mandir. Later, we proceed for a fun adventure at Solang Valley – A splendid valley in Solang village which offers the view of glaciers and snow-capped mountains. We enjoy a Ropeway Ride over here and guests also get a chance to try fun activities such as paragliding at their own expense. We have free time in the evening for indulging in our favourite activity – Shopping!
Night Stay in Manali
Manali – Chandigarh (1 Night)
Let’s have fun Water Rafting in the cool white waters of Beas River (subject to operation). Let’s travel further to our next destination, Chandigarh – one of the most well planned cities of our country, well known internationally for its architecture and urban design.
Please Note: For safety reasons, children below 11 yrs. of age and those who weigh below 30-35kgs are not allowed for water rafting.
The evening is set for fun and entertainment, as we enjoy a get-together with all our travel companions.
Night Stay in Chandigarh
Chandigarh – Delhi – Departure to hometown
Today, we explore the Chandigarh city as we visit Rock Garden at Chandigarh – a sculpture garden completely built from industrial waste, scraps, home waste and thrown-away items. Further in the day, we visit Zakir Hussain Rose Garden – Asia’s largest rose garden with 50,000 rose-bushes of 1600 different species. From here, we proceed back to Delhi.
Our tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many new friends, visited several amazing destinations but also sad that it means the end of such a wonderful trip. Let’s stay in touch through email, Facebook, mobile and meet each other again on more such memorable tours! This is not a goodbye but a ‘see you soon’. 'By Air Tour Guests' will proceed to the Delhi airport as per their scheduled group departure time for an evening flight back to Mumbai.
A wonderful journey that takes us through the magical landscapes of Shimla Manali along with the pi...
Explore the prosperous city of Amritsar and visit landmarks such as Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh...
The prosperous land of Punjab beckons! A short yet incredible tour to the rich, flourishing land of...
Amritsar is home to the spectacular Golden Temple, Sikhism's holiest shrine and one of India’s most...